During this period an application may be rejected if it;
- does not meet the execution requirements for deeds
- does not include evidence for power of attorney
- does not contain the correct fee for a new title application
- is a First Registration and is not on the correct form (FR1)
- is a First Registration and form FR1 does not contain adequate information in panels 3, 5, 12 and 17.
The Land Registry are aiming to improve the quality of the applications they receive.
Read more about the trial here